Monday, November 29, 2010

DECORATING 101


CRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Well I have had my decorating done now for a couple of weeks. Grab a cup of java and sit back , I hope you enjoy..

First up the kitchen.

..Lets proceed into the living room.





















..
Then down the hall to the guest bedroom....... onto the bathroom, My Amaryllis is just in bud.. then the office, my sewing room
,and down the stairs to the family room. Doesn't that fire look inviting on a chilly night.
Our treeItalic is all decorated waiting for the BIG day.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour ... your house looks lovely. And look at all those presents under the tree! Wow, you are certainly ready for Christmas, aren't you?!? ;-)

    I love the wainscoting in the guest room.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't know what to comment on first, it all looks so beautiful. I love the tree. I don't usually start my Christmas decorating until about 2 weeks before Christmas, but I am thinking of starting early. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you decorated for Christmas. I haven't done that yet! Maybe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every thing is so pretty, love the fire burning, we have a corner rock and manel with a pellet stove, sooo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'm impressed. Love all your decorating and amazed you are ready for the holidays. Enjoy!

    Next year can you share your timeline for organizing for Christmas and send out reminders? I'll sign up to take your 101 class anytime you want to hold it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete