Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

Busy Hands part two

Well if you remember in this past post here , I was working on

a snow home for this cute little fellow.

I love crafts of all kinds.  I guess you have already guessed that.
I don't just sew and make quilts, I paint on fabric, make cute little snowman like this fellow.

He is now completed.
I started out with styrofoam balls and paperclay.
When he was dry I used my craft paints and gave him a character.

I also made a cute glitter home.

Painted a paper mache house blue, added some snow and then glitter.I used a Terrarium and added snow to the roof top.

I have a few more snowman in the works. Maybe an angel or two.
You might want to check out my tutorial for "JOY".
here.

until next time,
Thank you for stopping by and leaving all those lovely comments. I read everyone.


Linda

4 comments:

  1. What a fun piece and creative way to display him.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful work of art, you have so much talent.. this will be enjoyed for years to come. From our home to yours Happy Thanksgiving. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work, Linda! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m hopping around from Katherine's Corner. New follower here.
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete