Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Well I seem to have gotten into a rut.

Have you ever been there before? So I thought what could I make with this quilting fabric.
Why not a few skirts.

So I guesstimated hmmmm thats not a word.... ok estimated what the little waists would be.
I started out with a 10x 35 piece of fabric for the body of the skirt.

Then I cut out 4"x35 for the skirt bottom.
Then I cut 8 x 26 for the waist. Added in my interfacing and sewed.

My antique singer featherwieght was just a humming....where have you been?????

So here are two cute little skirts for two beautiful girls.

What have you been up to?
I'm thinking I might have a sale or a givea way ....

What to do with all this fabric.
stay tuned



  1. Those turned out so cute!! What a good use of fabric!

    I am busy Crazy quilting a piece for a swap I am in and also making some cq purses for a friend who wants to get them to use for gifts. That is about it!

    Have a great night!

    Ann Flowers

  2. Very nice. That paper doll fabric has got to be the cutest ever!

  3. I am loving that paper doll fabric!! Too cute!!

  4. Love your skirts and the fabric is just too cute!

  5. Hi Linda,

    Love the skirts! You have cute fabric for them!
    I have been making beach/market bags with all my fabric. It's fun.

    Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog, your advice means a lot. :)