Friday, February 24, 2012

snowing and some finishes

Yes I said snowing.
Yesterday we had a balmy 5 degrees celcius. That's warm for this time of the year
in Ontario.  Our snow just about gone.

Now the weatherman told us it's going to snow. So be prepared.
We expected a storm like no other, but we received maybe 4 inches of the heavy stuff.
Here are some pictures out the front of our home.
See no where near what they forcasted.

Well I have been sewing up a storm and still have
more than half of the quilt to finish.
Somedays I just can't seem to get inspired enough to go to my sewing studio.
Do you have days like that?

Mr DH HAS BEEN BUSY IN HIS WORKSHOP AND HERE IS HIS LASTEST...M 1 ABRAMS TANK


Mr DH PUTS IN A NUMBER OF HOURS OF LABOUR MAKING THESE.
ALL ARE CUT FROM SALVAGED WOOD AND THEN ASSEMBLED.
THESE ARE NOT A KIT.
Yes he is very talented.

NOW REMEBER THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR THE 4 FAT
QUARTERS IS FEB 27.
                                                GO HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET ENTERED.
                                                         GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
until next time, Linda

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your hubby is very talented. I've never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of your snow fall! You got 4" ... and all we've gotten so far this winter is a measly 4".

    That's amazing what your hubby can do. I can't imagine doing that WITH a kit, let alone without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tank is spectacular!

    I think we all have days like that in our sewing adventures.

    ReplyDelete