Friday, August 17, 2012

A Posting Sabbatical

Good Morning all my fellow bloggers...

I have taken a long break from my blog and spent the summer with the
grands and my garden.

Now that the gardens are reaping with fresh vegs. and the fruit trees are soon ready to pick
you can tell that fall is just around the corner.

It's August and the nights are getting cooler. 

You know summer is coming to an end when THE CANADIAN NATIONAL EXHIBITION
opens their doors this Sat. August the 18th.

Before you know it the kiddies are back in school.

See you in September  !!!

Thanks for all the emails wondering about my where abouts. I'm fine!! Needed a break!!

until next time, Linda

2 comments:

  1. A break is a wonderful way to recharge and get inspired!

    Hope you had a wonderful summer!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete