Sunday, September 9, 2012

What did I do this summer

My grandaughter spent time with Nana and Papa this summer and we had a great time making crafts.
Here are a few that my grand made.

We have so much fun thinking of new and sometimes old projects and I believe that she has so much fun making glitter houses. These are her originals. Nana stands by and helps out when called apon.
Such talent , going to follow in her Nanas footsteps.  HA HA!!


Enjoy!!
 This is her glitter house. She is only 9 yrs old and she sure did a great
job on this little number.

She  also made a Christmas stocking, (If you recall I also have another blog White Weathered Hutch)
so I hope I did not confuse you. StoneGable also made hers in white. This is where you will find the tutorial.

She also made a cute wall hanging, made with moss and pine cones and sheet music.


Also this cute pumpkin, Nana made one too.

Now there is a chill in the air and the kiddies are back in school, it's
time for this Nana to think about some serious sewing.
Maybe!!!

First I must bring out the fall decorations.

How was your summer???

until next time
Linda

Thanks for stopping by.. 

Be sure to visist me at :

4 comments:

  1. She does look like she is taking after her Nana. I love her glitter house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is a very, very talented girl!! I love everything that she made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed to have a granddaughter who enjoys crafts as much as you do!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete