Wednesday, November 4, 2009

time moves on..


Wow can't believe its already November.
By this time I'm already pulling out my Christmas decorations. Suprising myself with new finds, forgetting that I purchased them.
Out looking for my treasures to load up my urn on my front porch. But not this year.Here is a pic of our home one christmas. I'm knee deep in boxes.
My mind does not shut down. We don't have a front porch on our new home. I know I'm going to miss it.
I have booked the steam cleaners to clean our new home as well as the painter. We have decided to paint one colour through out . Benjamin Moore (muslin) and cloud white as the trim. One good thing is that we have 2 weeks to move. So we will move one or two rooms at a time.
I have being looking for my new table and chairs for the kitchen. I'm looking for a pine or oak harvest table(country) and pine and off white chairs or black windsor chairs.
I have found plenty on Kijiji. Still plenty of time.
I have decided to put wood shutters in every room, rather than curtains. So off to the blinds store and see how many $$$ I will have to spend. My dh says that I'm in my glory when I can shop. Who isn't??
Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have humor even when you are moving. It does sound like a lot of work but it will be so worth it. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun moving and decorating...can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to shop...have fun moving, decorating and shopping for wood shutters. The picture of your home with the Christmas garland and bows is so lovely. Soon you can do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds so exciting even though it's hard work. Soon you will have created a new haven for you and your family. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete