Saturday, July 31, 2010

Simple Pleasures

This cute little book is by Hatched and Patched.
If you go over to Sugar Spun Quilts you will see what she has started working on hers and her beautiful Stitching. I have tried to google this book but can't seem to locate a quilt shop here in Ontario. I'm hoping that one of you bloggers may know of a store where I can get one of these lucious books.
What are you working on? I have finally finished all my tracing for CATCH A CHRISTMAS STAR by Bunny Hill Designs.
Its been awhile since I have been to a Quilt Shop. Must put that On my to do list and go see whats new. Take lots of cash, will probably buy. I know I must purchase a dresden plate ruler.
I have seen so many beautiful quilts out there in blogland that I'm going to start with a table runner done in a dresden plate and work my way up to a baby quilt.
Its funny how when the weather cools down that we get iching for sewing.
Well not today, I'm off to our family pool party at our Sons house. Should be around 60 of us there today. Talk soon...
Linda
.

3 comments:

  1. I bought it here, so if you can't find an store nearby, you can try this address:

    http://www.atelierbep-winkel.nl/c-327588/boeken/

    Greetings, Cisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Anni's website - http://www.hatchedandpatched.com.au/

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - the rest of my message didn't get through - from her website you can find who stocks the book! Karin

    ReplyDelete