Sunday, April 18, 2010

MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED

OH MY, My order has arrived.

Well early last month my friend Janet emails me and says she is going shopping for Fabric. Janet who also lives in Ontario , is in Dunedin, FL for the winter.

HA what kind of a question is that.... Of course I would love for you to pick me up fabric.
2 yards of white, Janet brought back 4.7yds yoohoo, 2yards of polka dot fabric to die for... A rotating 12x12 olfa mat, 10 pink fat quarters for my new miss rosie (madeline) quilt, 5 georgous green fat quarters, 2 jelly rolls to die for..., and Miss Rosie's Quilt Collection.

THANK YOU...Janet...

Janet has just got the quilting bug.. Being a beginner she sure knows how to pick out fabulous fabric..



We celebrated my babys birthday yesterday. She turned 37 on April 16th. Happy birthday Jill.
Where has the time gone..

Today was our car club meeting to start off a new season.
As far as my x-stitiching goes I haven't started yet. I'm hoping tomorrow.

Linda

5 comments:

  1. Wow so did Janet go to Rainbow's End in Dunedin?? I love that shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend Janet was so wonderful to treat you to these goodies! Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an angel your friend Janet is...Beautiful gifts...Happy Birthday to Jill...
    Cheers :-) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift and what a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic gift from a very nice friend.

    ReplyDelete