Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER

Wow todays temp rose after this mornings thunderstorm.

What a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors. I went for a few walks, and a few more walks....
Am I starting to go stir crazy. HOW I YEARN TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY INDEPENDANCE BACK. We take so much for granted. I know that DH would appreciate a home cooked meal. Not that he hasn't been doing a great job in the kitchen, but looking after me, doing the inside chores, then the outside chores. we have walky talkies. he takes one out to the stable/garage and I have the other one in case I need him. DH is converting the stable into a garage to hold our vintage vehicles. Our two sons are coming up Sat. to put in a new driveway, and help out where needed. DH tries to do it alone.

Our fruit trees need picking, so I hope the grandkids come up.

Only two more weeks until they xray my wrist again, lets hope its mended.

I went down to my sewing studio this afternoon and cleaned out my scrap bin. THAT FELT GOOOOD. I filled up a green garbage bag , you know what I mean...do you hold on to the tinyest pieces thinking that one day maybe.......?????
I need some shopping therapy.

Tomorrow, just maybe my daughter and I can hit some stores.

Friday I am going to our fair, looking forward to that and Sat my sister is taking me to a house tour in her town.



The countdown is on. If you have been following my blog you would have guessed who emailed me. Does Carolyn ring a bell.

So once my brown package arrives I will also have a suprise for you.

until next time,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no :*) Carolyn ! ! ! !
    :^) 8*}

    Great news ! ! !

    Take care of yourself.

    Hugs & ♥♥♥s,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    I hope all goes well when you are x rayed but for now it sounds like family are taking good care of you but I know it will be nice to be able to do things for yourself again! I am glad you had some nice weather for walks.
    Take care,
    Carolyn (but not 'The Carolyn')HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have been getting out and more fun stuff on the way. Yes, we do take the little things for granted until we can't do them...human nature, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I hope all goes well...take care!

    ReplyDelete