Saturday, February 27, 2010

Your Pattern is Here!!


I was calling my friend to purchase thread for my longarm when she said..... your pattern has arrived.
Drop everything,Plow us out , So dh went out with the snowblower and away we ventured.

I have been waiting awhile for this pattern to arrive. It was in the mail for some time. We have all been thru this at one time or another. I t was worth the wait.
I know it is a season pattern (Crab Apple Hill) Winter Wishes , but I like to start early.
Of course while I was there I picked up some candy.
Red and red and white candy.
The red and white and pink/red mix will be the border on Vanessas quilt.
Here it is on my quilting frame.
I started a little this morning. Notice the striped backing. I'm going to make pillow cases to match.




Then I proceeded to look up DMC web sight so that I could match up my threads to the ones they suggested. Now I'm all set. Oh ya need to transfer the pattern. I get so excited myself with something new.

The snow has stopped falling, so I took Max and Fergus for their walk. They both get so excited.

Man or beast we all get excited.

Well wasn't that some hockey game last night.
I know we will all be glued to the tv tomorrow to watch the US
VS Cda game. GO Canada GO.

Where will you be?????

Linda

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous pattern Linda, I have some Crabapple Hill patterns. No wonder you were so keen to pick it up. Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete