Friday, August 27, 2010

A new addition


A new addition made with scraps.
Isn't she a cutie. We will name her MAGGIE.

I found this cute pattern on miss-printblogspot.com,

The free scottie pattern can be found on

Denise Schmidt's sight. dsquilts.com.


I used material only from my scrap basket. The pattern calls for patchwork front and back, but I decided to do the back in a solid.

Make sure you check out miss prints sight.

She is featured on Moda Bake Shop. Pinwheels in the House Quilt

until next time,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. I bought one like this at an Amish quilt shop in PA last year. Yours is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Linda. The perfect project for using up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How marvellous to take a bundle of scraps and make something so adorable! ann...

    ReplyDelete