Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MUG RUG FOR VALENTINES!

MUG RUG FOR VALENTINES!

I just finished this cute little mug rug for a dear friend.




First I drew this cute bird and then coloured it with crayons. I love this technique. Set the colours and then proceeded adding on my borders.


Hope she likes it.




Went to the doctors and she put me on two puffers,one ventilin and the other flovent to help with my inflamed chest. I also went for xrays. I'm sure that everything will be fine.




until next time,


Linda


until next time,








12 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your appointment went well :) The mug rug is so cute! You have a lucky friend...... I love your crayon technique as well. I hope you don't mind if I try it someday, probably with one of my children. I believe you did one with your granddaughter a while back. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will love it. I haven't colored on fabric in forever. I should try it again! Here's hoping all will be well with the xray. Did you tell the doc you were playing that game? I think those things are designed to make all grandma's fall over out of breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little blue bird. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. How do you set the colors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen people using crayons, I got the fabric ones, but made a mess. I would love to see fabric markers in better colors. I hope you feel better soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, the mug rug is absolutely adorable!! Marvelous work!! Please take care of yourself and prayers for your health happin' here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mug rug is so darn cute... Love it. I think you need to send your medical bills to Nintendo. (They make wii don't they?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling mug rug! Your friend is very lucky. Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your valentine mug rug-what a neat gift idea-thanks/get better soon-hugs from the ozarks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mug rug is very cute. What a wonderful valentine for a dear pal.
    I do hope you feel much better soon.
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete