Friday, April 17, 2009

Went for a long drive on a beautiful day and......

















What a beautiful day it was . Reached 20 celcius. Wil and I went for a nice long drive , went for lunch at our favorite fish and chips, (Captain George's) then Wil asked if I wanted to go to Quilts and Critters.
Was I to say no!!! ha!ha!. Here is what I bought.

Fabric to add to my stash, Cherry fabric to make an apron, (go to allpeoplequilt.com) for apron challenge and The Country Sampler.
Some of our blogger friends are in this issue. Congratulations!!!!

The bottle of Simply is to have later while I read thru The Country Sampler. Happy Reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Linda we are to have a beautiful day tomorrow so we too will be out IN IT!!! Pretty fabs ...gotta love those cherries and the apron will look so good in that wonderful new kitchen of yours!!
    Now I have not received this mag yet...am a subscriber.Hummm.
    Anyway sounds like you had a nice day out!!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!! Sure makes me want to get up and going--SOON!! Have a great weekend. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty apricot fabrics! What a lovely day you've had. Enjoy your tipple and the magazine. Can't wait to see your cheery, cherry apron!

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love days like that? Love your fabrics! Would do PIF, but am already committed to one PIF and need to get on that one.

    ReplyDelete