Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mini Bathroom Makeover "FINALE"



Mini Bathroom Makeover "Finale"
There was one wall left to complete this mini makeover. I decided to make my own shelf.
I used two garden box brackets (think outside the box) .
Added a piece of oak that I whitewashed, decided t0 paint it black... Placed my toiletries on the shelf. and added one cute little picture
I had this old frame and I whitewashed it as well and added this cute piece of clip art. You can find amazing clip art here . http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ FREE
The before picture.
After. Just click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Well this completes my mini bathroom makeover.
I hope everyone has a super weekend,
until next time
Linda

5 comments:

  1. Your bathroom looks great. I like the clip art you used in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful!!! So very Lavender Ridge'ish....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. Thanks for the clip art link. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! My guest bath is in the "before" stage. It was whimsical, with Mary Engelbreit stuff. Now it's plain. Boring.

    ReplyDelete