Sunday, June 28, 2009

and sew on....


Thought I would share with you my Amy Butler bag. I made this for my daughter. Today has been a rainy day so I worked on this bag. Loved the way it turned out. I received this fabric in a fat quarter swap from my partner in California. She had sent me yardage instead. The fabric line was from Free Spirit.
Our eldest son came by today with our grandchildren for a visit. We don't see them often even though they live a half hour away. They are so busy with the kids in all sorts of sports. Our 12 year old grandson is 5'8" tall plays fast ball. He is the pitcher. They travel all over Ontario with his team. He had a game an hour east of us so they came by before the game. Mind you it was called off because of the weather. So we had a lovely visit. The baby girl is two and now diaper trained. Gosh they grow up fast. The middle daughter is ten and plays allstar hockey.

We had an offer come in on our home last night and we put it back to them. They have until 6 to sign it back but we have been waiting all day to hear. Its like watching paint drying. I have tried to keep busy. But what the heck, I'm going to call the realtor and see if there is an update. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag..my daughters would love something like that too.
    We also have a westie...her name is Holly and she is 3. Our got a cut last week but she did have a bandana...lol
    Hope you get a counter offer. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag, Linda.

    Getting married, giving birth and the selling/buying of a house (not necessarily in that order) are supposedly the three most stressful times in one's life. Hang in there Linda. I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news...we moved in 2000...and love our new home. Much bigger that the last one. Hope you find just what you are looking for. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete