Friday, June 12, 2009

I GOT MAIL....

Yahoo!! a package came today from Oakland, CA . Boy I couldn't get that packages open fast enough. I knew this was from my pincushion swap buddy . Three beautifully wrapped packages. Which one do I open first.The large green one! The pincushion is worked in hexigons. What a great idea!
The next package I opened was the red one. Inside I found a pin keep full of pins, some needles and some white floss. I could'nt wait to open the next one. What could it be? Herbal teas and a panel that you crayon tint. Can't wait to try my hand at that.



Thanks ever so much Nann for all the goodies. you can find Nann at the quilted pomegranate

3 comments:

  1. FUN----I love swap goodness. Looks like you scored!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic presents. Lucky you! ....Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pincushion and needlecase wrought in vintage-looking fabric...is there anything better?

    I love all your gifts, Linda. Isn't swapping fun?

    ReplyDelete