Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another week goes by....







Hi everyone . Boy has this week flown by. I took many pictures at the quilters guild last weekend and was waiting for a friend to send me more. Oh well I guess she got busy as well. Our gardens sure have exploded. Must have been all that rain that we had. On Sunday just outside of Peterborough we ran into some snow.UGH!! May 31 wow. When are we going to get the heat. Here are the pics I promised.There were too many to take so here are a few. you can see more on lindsayquilting.blogspot .com










Do you remember the string quilt I was working on well I finally finished it last night. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
We had a photographer in today to take more pictures of our home so they could make a video of it. I don't know if my friends to the south get mls. but I will post my number once the video is up and running. You never know if someone out there that visists my post might want to purchase my home.

9 comments:

  1. I just love quilts-- and your string one is fabulous. Did you machine quilt it, too? It's awesome. Have a great day. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are beautiful!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your string quilt...all of the colors...and yellow is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful show quilts!
    I adore your string quilt!!! Love all the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely display of quilts. I would like to have the Lone Star please. Your string quilt turned out splendidly and I especially like the sherbety lemon border. Good luck with the house sale. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all the quilts, but I have to mention your string quilts turned out so nice. I love all the yellow and reds with the white strips in between...just lovely Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilts are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the video of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your string quilt, Linda!

    There's an applique one in the photos you showed us that's a beauty as well. Do you recall if it was done in wool on cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilts are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete